Our client is a fast-growing service company active in various Life Science Industries mainly Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices, with expertise in Revamping, Commissioning, Qualification & Validation, Quality Assurance, Consulting.
With a team of 30 Engineers, this Belgian company is looking for a trilingual Business Manager (speaking DU,FR,ENGL) who will be responsible for the Key Account Management and the Business Development (Benelux).
Our ideal candidate will have recruitment or Engineering background and will be able to build a team of experts while developing client relations.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you passionate about exploring new markets?
The Business Manager will
- Contribute actively to the business development strategy
- Participate in implementing the marketing strategy for the image branding of the company
- Closely co-operate with customers to identify customer needs, prioritize and translate into to an ROI project plan
- Be responsible of the follow-up and the portfolio of current clients
- Organize the sales process for identified prospects and clients in Benelux
- Use sales skills to develop clients’ relationships and drive acquisition of new clients thanks to a dynamic approach
- Boost network of partners (including Construction and Engineering agencies)
- When needed recruit the qualified human resources and will work closely with the external recruiters
- Compose a team of experts to work on the projects
- Support proposal creation and delivery while promoting customer satisfaction and follow-through until the kick-off meeting
- Comply with Clients Relationship Management (CRM) System policy to enter all opportunities into CRM/VMS and maintain status (ex: TapFin, Bartec, …)
- Prepare Sales pitch and convince: demonstrate the company USP, present pricing and all relevant information adapting your approach and sales techniques to your audience
- Make the follow-up of the offers, orders and of the delivery of services with the clients
- Prepare and send invoices
You could be an ideal candidate if
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree, ideally in Business or Commercial engineer with proven track records in industrial technical environment
- Or you are an Engineer (bio, civil, industrial, pharma or similar) passionate by business with a commercial background
- You are fluent (written & spoken) in French, English and Dutch
- You have relevant experience in recruitment, technical Sales of B2B services and Business Development within Life Sciences markets
- You have excellent Sales, Key Account and business development skills
- You are result driven, creative, accountable with a commercial understanding of clients needs
- You are small businesses-minded with strong entrepreneurship skills
- You have strong reporting, communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- You have a broad network in Life Sciences Industries
- You are comfortable with dealing with applicable cycles sales
We offer you
Besides an exciting flexible environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and innovative projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for
- A permanent contract or a long-term Freelance position
- Full time or part time contract (min. 4/5th)
- Hybrid work location: HQ in Ghent + remote with regular travelling to clients’ locations
- A challenging 'one-wo.man' job in a dynamic growing company
- An open, transparent, and collaborative work environment
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- Flexible schedules and a great autonomy in your role
- A competitive salary/rate
- A bonus and possible warrants system
- For permanent employee: other benefits including a company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, pension plan, phone subscription
- The possibility to evolve into a shareholder role with associated responsibilities
Would you like to work for a small company with a top-level service? We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
We’re looking for motivated and skilled individuals who love to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please apply here and address your application, CV (in English) and a short motivation text, to Mrs. Gwendoline de Robiano
⚠ Only Europe-based candidates will be contacted back by 3HR Recruitment Solutions, thanks for your understanding.
All our opportunities are daily updated on www.3HR.be Have a look!