Purpose of the position
Key in supporting our digital IT strategy and manage our development as well as IT projects.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Lead business projects to sustain the growth of the airline: on-time within the budget and in-line with the business requirements
- Manage the company web sites development by conducting end-to-end projects with the collaboration of the business owner:
- Define business requirements with stakeholders, developing RFP.
- Solutions options assessment
- Project execution until delivery, including deployment, early life support and transition to BAU
- Monitor the RUN project performance, including the incident management and service monitoring
- Ensure the company systems compliance with IT governance
- Collaborate with Marketing department on business opportunities to provide them full support and technical expertise
- Act as the reference for all kinds of architectures: software, network, business applications and security
- Responsible for operating, managing and enhancing the e-commerce web site to provide competitive market lead.
- Monitor service support:
- Monitor service quality: continuity and performance management.
Budgets & Forecasts
- Support Chief Digital Officer to elaborate the annual budget.
- Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company
Requirements and qualifications
- University degree in Computer Sciences or Equivalent
- Relevant experience in Passenger Services System (PSS) roll-out and day-to-day management (5-10 years)
- Project management certification required
- Experienced with payment gateway integration and fraud management is an asset
- Experienced in airline software landscape: crew management, scheduling, hotac, pairing and EFB
- Proven results to deliver web projects involving third party suppliers, departments and end-customers
- High degree of expertise with Microsoft technologies; with Azure AD Premium, O365 suite, EMS, Skype for Business
- Strong technical background (programming, database, network, security) required
- Marketing experience with organic SEO, Google Analytics and mass emailing is an asset
- Continuous improvement minded
- Excellent communication skills in English (other EU language are advantages)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a multi-cultural & multi-site environment
- Ability to prioritise and be proactive
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, stress resistant
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving and flexibility
- Willing to travel and work outside regular office hours as required
- A full-time position, permanent contract
- A remuneration that will be in line with the industry standards + additional benefits