The position consists in planning, executing, managing and ensuring the follow-up of the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the company.
Plan, execute, manage and ensure follow-up of the integration of the different applications into the existing system throughout the company.
- Help in making recommendation on the integration of products and services by carrying out proper researches
- Help on Keeping a track on integration projects and on ensuring that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfil the end user requirements
- Work with the third party analysts & system designers, and AB business owners to lead in the integration testing phase
- Act as SPOC & communicate to the software developers and engineers any problem in the program logic to address
- Identify and resolve system issues
- Track any issues within current systems while integrating new applications
- Improve business process by working on the integration of the different applications
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the Management
- Train the employees on new application features
Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local & national legislations
- Have an understanding of the business context in which the company operates that informs planning and decision making
- Identify and meet the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor level or equivalent degree in ICT
- 3+ years of experience in ICT architecture
- Experience in the Airline or Travel industry is a strong asset
- Experience in Project and team management
- Willingness for an hands on approach of operations
- Strong operating knowledge of web design and analytics
- Strong operating knowledge of ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of CMS systems and web architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid, A/B testing of adverts, Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Airline distribution model
- Fluent in French and English
We offer :
• A permanent contract
• A package in line with industry standards