HEIDELBERGCEMENT GROUP is the world’s largest aggregates producer, as well as a major actor in cement & ready-mix concrete production. To realize this achievement, HeidelbergCement can count on the commitment of 59,000 employees located in about 60 countries, on 5 continents.
In the Benelux, we operate under the names of CBR (BE) and ENCI (NL) for the cement activities, Inter-Beton (BE) and Mebin (NL) for the concrete business and SAGREX (BE & NL) for the aggregates segment.
Safety is our top priority and starts with our own collaborators! By offering a safe workplace on our Benelux sites, we minimize the danger of accident, injury and occupational illness.
HeidelbergCement Benelux offers a competitive and flexible salary package, adapted to individual needs. Well-being projects are not forgotten, to contribute to a better work-life balance.
Growing opportunities are encouraged, also internationally! By implementing the workplace learning model (70-20-10), we involve our employees in their own development.
If you want to build a better future, together with your future colleagues, supporting our sustainability strategy, join the BENELUX team now!
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a
HR Controller - People Data Analyst
located in Braine-l'Alleud and reporting to the HR Director Benelux
An overview of your responsibilities :
- You will build an HR analytics function at HC BENE and will provide Business and HR with actionable, data-driven HR solutions/recommendations, that drive stronger business outcomes;
- You will provide and make recommendations on HR analytics and evaluate effectiveness of all investments and programs : provide analytics on talent, succession planning, workforce planning, staff costs evolution, FTE evolution and other HR areas;
- You will become a Partner with the executive team, Finance, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, HR Communications, Compensation & Benefits, and other functions, to understand and deliver on data needs: from standard reporting, workforce planning support, to executive level analysis and recommendations;
- You will locate, clean and restructure HR data;
- You will consult with your internal customers to :
- develop, design and implement new statistical analyses, HR analytics tools, executive dashboards and reporting
- translate business questions and challenges into appropriate analytic methodology
- assist with presentations and visuals to facilitate the decisions of HR and business leaders
- You will work closely with the payroll & finance team, to improve the quality of analysis and recommendations
We are looking for the following profile:
- You have a Master in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- A first experience of minimum 2 years as Auditor in a Big4 would be a big asset
- You have strong analytical skills and you are able to develop an expertise with statistical analysis tools and methodologies (large, complex data sets in multiple data sources)
- Your Excel skills are advanced (i.e., Macros, formulas, pivot tables)
- You are willing to develop processes and tools, to improve your tasks and those of your colleagues
- You have high standard and you are extremely precise
- You possess good presenting and communicating skills and you are able to constructively communicate to others area of improvement - you are willing to implement new processes
- You are a real team worker, you are able to multi-task and to manage a wide range of daily activities, both planned and unplanned
What do we offer ?
- A permanent full time job with responsibilities, within a pleasant, dynamic and constantly evolving working environment;
- A company culture based on performance and result, encouraging personal development as well as growing opportunities within our Group;
- An attractive salary, completed by extra-legal advantages such as meal-vouchers and transportation allowance, interesting pension plan and medical coverage, performance-based bonus, extra holidays, etc.