Do you have both solid technical knowledge and an affinity for the world of marketing? Then this job is for you! This position will allow you to work on state-of-the-art products, in close collaboration with the R&D team, so you will have a key role in deploying the strategy of your business unit, Digital Services.
What the function implies
- Be financially responsible for the revenue and profitability of your product segments worldwide.
Lead the development, administration and execution of the product marketing strategy for the Digital Services porfolio, in order to increase the sales and profitability of the business unit Digital Services and Flow Control.
- Maintain active market interaction through regular customer visits.
- Define and implement product strategy and portfolio management based on market and client perspectives (complexity reduction, life cycle management).
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the product line from strategic planning to tactical operations.
- Facilitate product launch, marketing and sales support (approach, pricing, materials, training).
- Define revenue and profitability of the product. Plan and monitor budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide product expertise to Digital Service and Flow Control products expertise.
You’re wondering what the purpose of the position is?
It is a question of capturing and understanding the needs of the market in order to be able to bring them efficiently to the R&D department with which you will work in close collaboration to develop the products of the future that will allow Vesuvius to maintain leadership in its sector.
- A master’s degree in a technical or marketing field.
At least 5 years of experience in a marketing or commercial position in case of technical degree (ideally in electricity or automation) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial technical function, in case of marketing degree.
- Ability to quickly acquire a good knowledge of the products and their technical aspects.
- Some creativity in benchmarking products, competition, and other data to support business growth.
- A leadership position spirit that will allow you to drive all your projects.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact easily with all stakeholders (sales, global product management, R&D, operations).
- Fluent English, all skills combined.
- Personal qualities such as autonomy, prioritizing, organizational skills, stress resistance and unwavering motivation.
You think you’re cut out for this job?
So now it is the time to apply! It may take a few weeks to follow up on your application, but you will receive an answer. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
We’re waiting for you!