+32 (0)10 39 46 06
30+ days ago
Our goal? #excellence
Our guideline? #transparency
Our mindset? #workhardplayhard
"GENYZ" stands for "GENeration Y & Z". Made up of talents from the new generations, GENYZ helps companies design and implement innovative strategies. Our aim is to make excellence the harvest of fun, productive and meaningful work – to the benefit of our employees, but also of our clients who are faced with the challenges of the 4.0 industry.
Our company is a human-sized entity, a close-knit community with common goals and principles. The values we cherish are specific to entrepreneurship – creativity, autonomy, agility, transparency, solidarity and ambition. We consider employee well-being and satisfaction as the cornerstone of a project’s success, and we also strongly believe that both hard skills and soft skills are prerequisite for a successful relationship with our partners and clients.
Our consulting services are at the very core of our business. We are active in the healthcare sector, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry, and our experts bring their know-how to our clients in various fields – Engineering, Quality, Project Management, Continuous Improvement and IT. In terms of vision, digitalisation is driving our strategy and competitiveness. We know that innovation is the way forward, so our R&D Centre focuses on new technologies and the development of ground-breaking tools to revolutionize current ways of working.
Interested to join us? Then contact us and land your #wonderjob! ;-)
For the role of Junior Business Developer, we are looking for someone who truly acts as an ENTREPRENEUR in building their own network, opening their own accounts and managing their clients.
· Be instrumental in the growth of our business by prospecting new customers, initiating new partnerships, creating new business opportunities and responding to any business leads with current customers
· Develop pricing and business development strategies, and implement our selling strategy to boost sales and market share
· Support the achievement of commercial objectives and proactively implement corrections when needed
· Develop and submit proposals and responses to RFQs (request for quotation) and RFPs (request for prices) issued by prospective clients
· Establish and maintain good relationships with key customers at every level, including in complex matrix organizations
· Identify and recruit the right candidate for business leads, and reference any candidate fitting with the company mindset
· Be the point of contact of consultants in mission, and make sure they are adequately trained for said mission
· Ensure adequate reporting to the management, including of your own portfolio’s performance
· Business-minded or business profile with a spirit of innovation (Master Level)
· 0-3 years of experience
· Fluent in English and Dutch or French
· Good communicator, convincing and proactive
· Strong-willed, persevering and rigorous
· Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities
· Team player who stays focused on the company's interests
· Dedicated worker who is good with initiative and shows high motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
· A long-term contract
· An attractive salary package (salary + fixed expenses + company car + meal vouchers + eco vouchers + group insurance + hospital insurance + laptop + mobile phone)
· A pleasant and motivating work environment in a fast-growing company
· Career evolution
This job is for you? Then apply