Our client is a new Engineering office active in various Life Science Industries like Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, with expertise in Qualification & Validation, Quality Assurance, Consulting, Engineering and Construction Management.
With a constant evolving team composed 25 employees/freelances and offices in Belgium, our client is now looking for a Freelance HR Consultant for supporting the HR team a few hours/week in Belgium, mainly homeworking and once or twice/month at their offices close to Ghent.
Are you ready to contribute to their continued growth?
3HR Recruitment Solutions is the Recruitment Partner of Entrepreneurs, small & medium companies, do you like working in such a business with a family ambiance?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you passionate about working in Life Science industries?
We love meeting smart and forward-thinking talents, so don’t hold back!
Your key tasks and responsibilities
To support our client’s HR team, we are looking for a Generalist HR with expertise in Comp & Ben:
- Strategy for the HR payroll and compensation & benefits process (Strategy, process and procedures…. )
- Managing the operational HR part:
- Onboarding: Contract and salary proposal and negotiations
- Managing the whole part of payroll set-up + asset set-up
- Managing monthly payroll
- Manages questions concerning leave, salary, expenses
- Delegates work to the HR admin
- Manages the transfer from Partena to SD worx
- Advises the soft HR expert in the onboarding project:
- Reviews the payroll part in the whole onboarding process
- Talent and career path
You could be our ideal candidate if
Your are our ideal candidate if you...
- have relevant experience within compensation and benefits
- have relevant experience with payroll and many years’ experience in an HR Generalist role
- have a strategy and process experience
- are a good communicator in French and Dutch (both outstanding) and a good level of English (fluent)
- are a passionate HR professional with a large experience in dealing with very technical profiles for a small business with tight deadlines
- have a related Master’s degree
- are available 6 - 12 hrs/week for a long-term collaboration (the schedule can be increased later)
- are freelance and use to work on interim missions also home-based
Nice to have
- Experience with SD Worx payroll
- Experience with Officient (Our central HR databank)
- Coaching skills
- Recruiting skills (we will keep on working with partners – no internal recruiting for the moment)
Do you have what it takes?
Well then, we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
Besides an exciting flexible environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and
innovative projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and
attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for
- A diversified and challenging position
- A Freelance contract for a long-term collaboration with evolving perspectives
- Contract: flexible schedule between min. 6 and max. 12 hr/week (at the beginning) depending on the daily/weekly needs
- Location: Belgium, 80% homeworking – 20% at the office in Ghent South (+/- 1x/month)
- Ideal start date: very asap or beginning of September 2021
- A challenging job in a dynamic and knowledge-sharing network company
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- A great autonomy in your role, an excellent working atmosphere within a great team of experts in their domain
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the development of a Belgian small business
- A great work atmosphere
- A flexible schedule
- A direct communication with the hiring Managers
- The opportunity to have a decisive impact in this beautiful success story
Would you like to work for a small company with a top-level service?
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate individuals who love to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please apply here or address your application, CV (in English) and a short motivation
text, to Mrs. Gwendoline de Robiano with Reference « Freelance HR Consultant - Payroll + Comp&Ben »