This position is fulfilled but you can apply, and we'll contact you back as soon as as we'll have a new mission or similar opportunity
Today for one of our clients, we are looking for an HR Consultant witrh Comp & Ben expertise availble between 6 and 12 hr/week.
With a constant evolving team composed 25 employees/freelances and offices in Belgium, our client is now looking for a Freelance HR Consultant for supporting the HR team a few hours/week in Belgium, mainly homeworking and once or twice/month at their offices close to Ghent.
Being a part of our 3HR Consultants team
Founded in 2019, 3HR aims to bring innovative HR & recruitment solutions to entrepreneurs, small companies and non-profit organisations.
In HR consultancy, 3HR provides with a full scope of HR services such as :
- HR Tools
- 360° Audit
- Talent acquisition
- Fleet Management
- Interim management
- Payroll or administration
- Compensation & Benefits
Thanks to our pool of HR Consultants, we’re also able to help you on employer branding, corporate culture, diversity, integration and contracting to third parties.
For our clients (based in BeLux), we are non stop looking for new Freelance HR Consultants to join our pool
- All skills, all levels
- Available on demand
- Short, Mid or long term
- Junior, Medior or Senior
- Management, Expert or Staff
- A few hours/week or full-time
- Ponctual advice or long term needs
3HR Recruitment Solutions follows the highest professional standards. Our services are customized, confidential and exclusive. Customer satisfaction is our highest goal.
Your key tasks and responsibilities
To support our client’s HR team we are looking for a Generalist HR Consultant with expertise in Comp & Ben:
- Strategy for the HR payroll and compensation & benefits process (Strategy, process and procedures …. )
- Managing the operational HR part
- Onboarding: Contract and salary proposal and negotiations
- Managing the whole part of payroll set-up + asset set-up
- Managing monthly payroll
- Manages questions concerning leave, salary, expenses
- Delegates work to the HR admin
- Manages the transfer from Partena to SD worx
- Advises the soft HR expert in the onboarding project
- Reviews the payroll part in the whole onboarding process
- Talent and career path
Your are our ideal candidate if you...
- have relevant experience within compensation and benefits
- have relevant experience with payroll and many years experience in an HR Generalist role
- have a strategy and process experience
- are a good communicator in French and Dutch (both outstanding) and a good level of English (fluent)
- are a passionate HR professional with a large experience in dealing with very technical profiles for a small business with tight deadlines
- have a related Master’s degree
- are available 6 - 12 hrs/week for a long-term collaboration (the schedule can be increased later)
- are freelance and use to work on interim missions also home-based
Nice to have
- Experience with SD Worx payroll
- Experience with Officient (Our central HR databank)
- Coaching skills
- Recruiting skills (we will keep on working with partners – no internal recruiting for the moment)
Do you have what it takes?
Well then, we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
Besides an exciting flexible environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and innovative projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for
- A diversified and challenging position
- A Freelance contract for a long term collaboration with evolving perspectives
- Contract: flexible schedule between min. 6 and max. 12 hr/week (at the beginning) depending on the daily/weekly needs
- Location: Belgium, 80% homeworking – 20% at the office in Merelbelke (+/- 1x/month)
- Ideal start date: very asap or beginning of September 2021
- A challenging job in a dynamic and knowledge-sharing network company
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- A great autonomy in your role, an excellent working atmosphere within a great team of experts in their domain
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the development of a Belgian small business.
- A great work atmosphere
- A flexible schedule
- A direct communication with the hiring Managers
- The opportunity to have a decisive impact in this beautiful success story
Please address your CV (in ENGL) and a short motivation text to Mrs Gwendoline de Robiano by clicking the apply button.
Let's talk very soon !