Are you a technician at heart, passionate about industry world and do you want to evolve in an international context?
Vesuvius has opportunities for you! As a world leader in metal flow engineering, we offer you the perfect environment to develop your career thanks to a developed internal mobility policy and the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art projects in a pleasant working environment.
Candidate should be preferably located in South of Lyon
Reporting to the District Manager an opportunity has arisen for a field technician to join the sales team.
The job holder will be primarily responsible for the technical support at ArcelorMittal Fos-sur-Mer, Ugitech, Aperam Imphy and Asco Industries FOS.
He/She will also be requested to support the team for trials and conversions at other customers within the region France BeNeLux.
- Identify customer needs and make technical proposals
- Assist and train customers in the usage of Flow Control products/systems.
- Identify problems at customers and solve them.
- Follow products/systems trials
- Manage the conversion of new systems
- Manage €/t contracts and present reports to customer
- First line support for the maintenance of mechanical/hydraulic systems
- Lead technical projects
- Follow-up stock and support District Manager in the management of the schedule
- Report its activities (audits, trial report, visit report…)
- Report new product request (RFQ) and customer complaints (CCAR) in Vesuvius tools
- Contribute to activities at other customers within the region as required
- Work in collaboration with the account managers, customer service administrators, the product managers, the R&D department and other team members.
- Participate proactively to the HSE objectives of the Group.
Knowledge, experience and skills needed:
- Technical studies
- From 0 to 10 years of experience. A previous experience in heavy industry is an asset.
- Willingness to perform field work and practical problem solving
- Customer oriented, excellent team player, effective communicator, autonomous, adaptive, well organized, pro-active, problem solver
- The position will require continuous travel to the 4 customers within the region
- Fluent in French and English