Do you have a higher education in electronics and/or automation or an equivalent experience?
Are you curious and passionate about new technologies? Do you want to grow and develop knowledge?
Do you want to help support future projects in lifescience, contributing to research for the improvement of healthcare and quality of life?
Then this is the job you are looking for!
What you will achieve as a Field Service Engineer at Analis
- Repairing, maintaining and starting up scientific equipment for customers or in our laboratories.
- Preparing the equipment for demonstrations or for implementation.
- Managing and verifying the parts stock regularly.
- Drawing up your daily activity reports in a precise and complete manner in order to ensure rigorous reporting to the technical team.
- Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the customers and ensuring technical feedback to them after your interventions.
- Communicating effectively with the different departments in order to guarantee a quality service and follow-up to our customers.
- Completing your service sheets and make sure they are up to date.
Your customers include hospitals, research laboratories, private laboratories, as well as universities and industries in Belgium.
Discover our solutions and services on https://analis.be/services.
- You have a higher education (bachelor's degree) in electromechanics;
- Experience of at least 2 years preferred;
- You master the office automation tools (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- You are ideally bilingual Dutch/English with a technical knowledge of English. Fluent in Dutch with a good basis in French and a technical knowledge of English is also an option;
- You have a good analytical mind allowing for efficient and quick problem solving;
- You are very practical and have a sense of responsibility;
- You like to interact, to listen and to advise;
- You are precise and have a good synthetic mind;
- You like to work independently within a technical team that is close-knit and motivated;
- You are willing to follow technical trainings abroad;
Your future employer
90 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. 30 000 USERS. MORE THAN 90 BRANDS.
As a distributor and manufacturer of laboratory instruments and furniture, ANALIS is a renowned company in the Benelux with a team of over 140 employees. Our company is headquartered in Namur and has branches in Ghent and Rotterdam.
Whether in the field of pharmaceuticals, life sciences, chemistry, clinical diagnostics or industrial QC/QA and R&D, our specialists put their expertise at the service of very diverse scientific applications.
What can we offer you
A permanent contract.
And you can count on:
- An attractive salary package with accompanying benefits.
- A high level of continuous training by our specialists and manufacturers.
- Personalized support.
- The opportunity to work in a high-tech field and develop your expertise.
- A company car, gsm & laptop.
In short, as a company with outstanding expertise in laboratory technology, we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Having happy employees is important to us. That's why we focus on work-life balance, personal development with team-buildings, after-works, lunch&learn sessions, ...
Do you want a fulfilling job with nice opportunities ? Then apply for a job with us !