Assystem Group is an international and independent engineering company. Assystem has been supporting and managing challenging projects and deploying cross-functional expertise across key industrial sectors like nuclear, energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, transport, automotive, aerospace, life-sciences... The group employs over 12,000 engineers in continental Europe, UK, GCC, North America, Africa, India and Southeast Asia and in 2015 had revenues of 1.4 billion USD.
Assystem opened a subsidiary in Belgium in 2009 to support and develop the activities of its local customers in their respective sectors. In the field of Life Sciences, its offering is characterised by an in depth knowledge of the processes and methodologies associated with highly regulated environments.
Assystem Belgium has ambitious growth objectives in the coming years. Having established ourselves with excellent references in the French speaking part of Belgium we are now looking to leverage our expertise across the entire country. To support this objective we are recruiting an Electronic Engineer.
- Perform electrical specification and system studies
- Design analog and/or digital electronic circuits
- Use of simulation softwares to validate circuits
- Write Reports, Design jutifications and various descriptive documents
- Participate to prototypes definition, design and tests
- Perform the design robustness analyses (Margins analysis, Failure Mode analysis, …)
- Develop the documentation necessary for product industrialization
- Write Test specifications
- Support test technicians
- Analyse and interpret test results
- Participate to internal project reviews within the company, and external reviews with the customers
- Master in Electronics / Mecatronics Engineer
- General physical sense and orders of magnitude
- Knowledge of :
- Discrete electronic (analog/digital) design
- Power converters topologies (buck, boost, …)
- Regulation loops, stability criterias
- EMC aspects
- English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Microcap and Simetrix/Simplist simulators
- Design robustness analysis (Worst case, Part stress, Failure Mode analysis)
- French (spoken and written)
- Good experience in an electronic lab environment
- Optional :
- Communication systems (CAN, UART, Ethernet, 1553, …)
Our offer :
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.