Steel makes our world a better place.
Steel enables tall buildings being constructed, bridges, cars, trains, sophisticated medical equipment, space craft, etc. It is the building blocks of our society. Look around you, everything you see that was made by man, is either made from steel or steel was used in its creation.
NLMK has a presence across Europe with 6 manufacturing plants and is part of the very successful larger NLMK Group with manufacturing presence in 7 countries and selling our products in 70. The Plate business offers its products for various industries worldwide. The group invests a lot in people and in its facilities to be ready for the future. The “can do” mentality is a core element of NLMK’s DNA.
NLMK is one of the most efficient steel producers in the world. We invest heavily into Research & Development (R&D) to create new solutions for a modern world and use in our manufacturing processes Artificial Intelligence, augmented reality and many other technologies to help us to continually improve.
Steel is a perfect circular economy and can be recycled indefinitely. We are developing and driving towards a carbon-neutral steel industry. You can be part of this exciting world and help us shape the future.
To support and accelerate the growth of the group NLMK is looking for a
E-COMMERCE MANAGER for the plate business
The E-Commerce manager is in charge of the development and implementation of NLMK Europe E-Commerce strategy.
- You deliver and deploy and impactful e – commerce strategy focusing on existing and new clients.
- You are responsible for the day to day management of the platform.
- You use web analytics to drive and adapt strategy for traffic acquisition, user experience, and conversion rates.
- You ensure that clients find the most relevant products and information, can seamlessly select their desired options, and check out quickly and reliably.
- You are responsible for Electronical data interexchange (EDI) that will offer security; guarantee of delivery; improved business cycle speed; paperless and environmentally friendly service to our customers
- You are in charge of the digital customer’s experience: you deliver the highest quality, agile methodology and process enhancements to our customers.
- You gather business requirements from internal stakeholders to improve the performance of our digital sales platform working in close contact with the commercial teams.
- You coordinate with other departments to ensure projects are completed successfully and on time.
- You support the allocation and coordination of internal resources to meet our customer’s objectives.
- You report to the Director Marketing & Business Intelligence for NLMK Europe Plate.
- You hold a master’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have working knowledge of E-Commerce; customer journey process; web technologies & digital marketing best practices.
- You have experience in E-Commerce technology deployment;
- You are entrepreneurial and collaborative by nature.
- Demonstrated strategic mind-set, business insight, collaboration, customer centricity.
- You have solid analytical skills and attention for detail.
- You have project management experience and a keen eye for opportunities.
- You are at ease navigating through a large, complex, multicultural corporate environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Have a strong level of English spoken and written – French and German are a strong plus.
- A pleasant and dynamic company culture. The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- The opportunity to shape a new function, to create impact and a high level of added value.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.