Oversees company’s digital media efforts, including website and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , linkedin and youtube.
Responsibilities include creating and curating shareable content in line with Air Belgium tone of voice; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; directing paid search and social campaigns and analysing the performance of those campaigns; maintaining brand consistency across platforms.
Manage digital and social media plateforms:
- Ensure implementation of digital communication programs and campaigns on social media
- Coordinate effort with partners (marketing and communication agencies + AB internal management )
- Monitor and report progress and take follow up actions
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate impact of social media presence
- Respond to public enquiries in a timely manner in line with Air Belgium values (transparency, simplicity, etc)
Manage activities around the website:
- Coordinate activities of web developers, media agency and web designers to make sure everything is developed according company expectations
- Manage and write appropriate content based on the company strategy and guide lines
- Manage contacts with the media agency and other third-party provider
- Advise management regarding market trends
- Monitor emerging trends and innovations in the digital media and make suggestions to keep AB website continuously in line with the most recent trends in terms of tools, lay out, information display, etc. “
Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local & national legislations
- Have an understanding of the business context in which the company operates that informs planning and decision making
- Identify and meet the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers.
Requirements and qualifications
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital media / ecommerce management
- Experience in the Airline or Travel industry is a plus
- Experience in Project and team management
- Willingness for an hands on approach of operations
- Strong operating knowledge of web design and analytics is a plus
- Strong operating knowledge of ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid, A/B testing of adverts, Google AdWords
- Fluent in French and English
- Flemish and Chinese are an asset
We offer :
• A permanent contract
• A package in line with industry standards