About the company
You will witness a scale-up company who has the entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up. Experimenting and empowering people is key to achieve their challenging goals. Combine this with healthy financial results and the possibilities are unlimited.
The staff live in a multicultural, high-energy environment where the company encourages people to take the lead and step out of the ordinary.
To do so, they rely on an entire eco-system where everyone is part of their journey. From suppliers and dealers to their own employees… because choosing the right partners empowers innovation and ensures their premium standards & quality they strive for.
Innovation run through their veins and is in every aspect of the actions they take. No compromises are made when it comes to their aim for excellence. Because they re-invent fashion for a better world…
Are you in for this entrepreneurial journey?
- Follow process from order to cash for your customer to ensure excellent service delivery and follow-up
- Be the Single point of Contact for customer inquiries of your region, prevent problems efficiently and communicate proactively in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver a premium customer care experience
- Answer calls professionally to provide information & advice about logistics, products, Commercial policy, terms and conditions for existing customers
- Manage & resolve Complaints quickly from A to Z, in collaboration with several departments to improve customers’ experience
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Participate to the team growth by taking part to improvement project
- No travel abroad is required
- You have 2 to 5 years working experience in a similar position (experience in the textile industry is an asset)
- You are fluent in German and English, French is a plus.
- You have some knowledge of ERP/CRM, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other department such as Sales, Finance and Logistics
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Team spirit
- Prioritization skills
- Stress resistant, strong positive mindset
Don't miss this opportunity:
Just add your CV in English!
The contact person is Mrs Gwendoline DE ROBIANO
#belgianfashion #starter #germanspeaker #belgium #brussels #startup #customercare