Our partner is a leading producer of phosphate products and provider of technological solutions for the phosphate industry. The Belgian company was founded in 1996 and developed with its unique technology and processes into a fast-growing business with worldwide activities. Headquartered at Louvain-la-Neuve, the company has production facilities in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and France, engineering services in Belgium, a R&D and demonstration center in Bulgaria. Our partner focuses on growth, innovation and high-quality services. To support to the fast growing business, we are looking for a (m/f):
Business Sales Analyst
You collect, update, analyse and summarise market data to support business decisions related to new projects and sales of the company products and technology. You report to the Technology Sales Director.
- Develop specific and detailed market studies for our partner project.
- Identify and analyse the market need, market size and competition. By both qualitative techniques (fairs and business events) as well as quantitative techniques such as customer surveys, and analysis of secondary data.
- Collect and organize information from available market studies, newsletters, website, company sales network, external network, social media, conferences, etc.
- Supply up-to-date relevant business and market information for the company business development.
- Organize and participate in relevant events and fairs
- Coordinate external communication process (press release, website, social media…), develop official presentation deck (power points, newsletters, press advertisement and articles).
- Organize a professional library of communication tool.
- Commercial Engineer or equivalent – Master degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Background and understanding of the chemical industry, agronomy, global economy and social media.
- Good writing and communication skills (editorial capacity)
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Capable to synthetize information in presentations
- Accuracy and rigor
- Business minded
- Open minded / flexible
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau or/and Cognos or/and other mapping tools
- Very good English
- Cover letter required
- A young and dynamic working environment
- A competitive salary package with benefits
- A challenging job in an innovative and growing company