ASIT biotech is a Belgian clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and future commercialization of a range of breakthrough immunotherapy products for the treatment of allergies. Thanks to its innovative ASIT+TM technology platform, ASIT biotech is currently the only developer of AIT product candidates consisting of a unique mixture of highly purified natural allergen fragments in an optimal size selection. This innovation results in a short treatment, expected to improve patient compliance and real-life effectiveness. ASIT biotech’s product pipeline entails two novel ASIT+™ product candidates targeting respiratory allergy with the highest prevalence (i.e. grass pollen: gp-ASIT+TM and house dust mite: hdm-ASIT+TM), that could significantly expand the current immunotherapy market. The Company believes that its innovative ASIT+™ platform is flexible and would be applicable across a range of allergies.
ASIT biotech has a headcount of 25 staff members, located at its headquarters in Brussels and laboratory in Liège, Belgium.
The Business Development & Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the business development and the Market Intelligence function within ASIT biotech team. He is a key business builder, out meeting potential partner’s and setting-up collaboration agreements for drug development and commercialization between ASIT biotech and such partners.
Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Build-up the market intelligence know-how and deliver market research including the appropriate information related to the patients, the KOL’s and other practitioners, the regulatory authorities and the payers (medical needs, clinical trends, reimbursement policies results and strategy of competitors) in the field of allergy immunotherapy,
- Define business strategy and models supported by the market research,
- Establish report presenting the relevant information and operational recommendations,
- develop materials promoting ASIT biotech towards the key stakeholders like allergist, investors and potential partners,
- Establish strategic relationships with key stakeholders,
- Build-up trust and constructive and productive relationships with team members across the organization (Product Development, Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Finance) and stakeholders outside the organization,
- Collaborate with Legal, Contracts and Operations to finalize agreements.
Qualifications & skills
- Master’s degree required,
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/or biotech industry,
- End-to-end sales experience including prospecting, market analysis, tailored proposal development and contracting,
- Ability to synthesize complex information into a high-level strategic message, and to interpret internal/external business factors into recommendations and solutions,
- Strong Skills in clinical and finance, strategic frameworks and live presentations with high attention to details output,
- International travel, including attendance at major allergy medical, business development and finance congresses,
- Strong internal collaboration skills, ability to coordinate with other teams,
- Very good sense of responsibility continuously expressed in a problem-solving attitude,
- Very good communication skills,
- Ability to create compelling promotional materials for different types of stakeholders,
- Fluent in French and English.
- To join a company with a very high growth potential,
- To integrate a very competent and motivated team,
- To collaborate to the development of innovative products in a very dynamic environment,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.