Analis SA (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company located in Suarlée (Namur) and in Gent. We are engaged in sales, scientific and technological support, as well as maintenance of laboratory equipment. Besides these activities, we are also a manufacturer of in vitro diagnostic kits. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with major brands, we are positioned among important market players in Belgium for more than 90 years already. Our customers range from medical, research & industrial laboratories to hospitals. Each day, we can rely on a staff of 130 people who commit themselves to the development of our business. We realize a turnover of nearly 30 million euros.
The position :
- Lead detection and follow up of opportunities for single robotic units and complete automation Platform in the Life Science market (Academic, Biotechnology and Pharma);
- Coordination of the sales process with the colleagues Product Manager, Sales Engineer and Sales&Application support Automation in order to close contracts;
- Develop your knowledge of the market and your network of influencers, decision makers and major players in laboratories;
- Regarding your expertise in your product range, you are recognize as a key person in the markt ;
- Keep updated of the product development from the manufacturer of your product range ;
- Sales Strategy development with the team “Automation” of the company in order to achieve targets ;
Your profile :
- A higher scientific degree (Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology…);
- Good knowledge of sales techniques and the market ;
- Excellent relational skills, commercial feeling and good editorial skills ;
- Commercial experience ;
- Experience in automation is an important asset ;
- Very good knowledge in French, Dutch and English.
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products ;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching ;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere ;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.