NLMK Plate Europe gathers under one name three specialized rolling mills – NLMK Clabecq (Belgium), NLMK DanSteel A/S (Danemark) and NLMK Verona (Italy) – using technologically advanced production methods. From medium & heavy plates – hot rolled or forged – to ingots, we offer a complete range of steels in all grades and dimensions.
NLMK Plate Europe is determined to leverage its European plate assets to achieve sustainable market leadership in either the European or global market, where appropriate or defined.
As Business Controller, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Preparation management reports and presentations: monthly financial review, company performance, operating efficiency reports etc.
- Timely reporting and communication with Group corporate team
- Analysis of company actual result: industrial cost analysis, general expenses, profitability
- Forecast preparation: accurate P&L, BS, direct and indirect cash flow forecasts
- Budget: key responsible and owner for company budget process and follow up
- Cost monitoring and follow up including set up cost controlling procedures, raise flag to CEO and Plant manager in case of budget deviations
- Commercial controlling: analysis of business performance, order intake profitability, performance vs market indices, efficiency of global distribution network
- Newly implemented SAP system: development of costing and profitability reports, support SAP testing and development processes
- Support with data to external officials, e.g. data for antidumping process
- You own a Financial/ Economic Master degree and you have a minimumof of 4 years of relevant experience in controlling
- You fluency speak English and French (Russian is an advantage)
- You highly developed skills in Excel, Power Point skills and Modelling
- The knowledge of SAP (FI/ CO/ BI) is a benefit
- You have solid analytical capability. Seeing the significant elements in a situation, gathering relevant data, reaching sound conclusions, using data and experience
- With strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop/maintain productive business relationships and cooperate in multifunctional and multicultural environments
- You are structured, well organized; a real team player with good communication skills: horizontal (position requires collaboration with multiple counterparties within the organization) and vertical (direct communication to CEO and Plant manager
- You are able to identify and challenge the issue and resistance to stress and ability to deliver on time with good quality and you are flexible
Working at NLMK is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself within one of the the most successful steel companies in the world.
NLMK offers great opportunities for career and development to talented and ambitious employees who bring new life to life ideas and are results-oriented. If you are that person, don't be afraid of change and join us!
PS: Please feel free to share this ad. No one will take this opportunity away from you. NLMK is a company in full expansion.