Analis SA (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company located in Suarlée (Namur) and in Gent. We are engaged in sales, scientific and technological support, as well as maintenance of laboratory equipment. Besides these activities, we are also a manufacturer of in vitro diagnostic kits. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with major brands, we are positioned among important market players in Belgium for more than 90 years already. Our customers range from medical, research & industrial laboratories to hospitals. Each day, we can rely on a staff of 130 people who commit themselves to the development of our business. We realize a turnover of nearly 30 million euros.
The Area Sales Specialist is responsible for the sales development and profitability of a market segment and a region. The duties include prospecting or market research, needs analysis, argumentation and follow-up of quotations from (potential) customers.
- You contact and visit clients and potential clients, discover their needs and propose them the Analis
- You work close together with the Application Engineer and Product Managers to come to a correct product proposal;
- You are responsible for the commercial contacts with the clients and potential clients in your region and market;
- You negotiate with your clients about prices and delivery conditions in order to create sales;
- You present new products to existing customers and keep them updated about promotions;
- You organize marketing events in collaboration with the Product Managers;
- You inform your Sales Manager about new opportunities in your market and inform the Product Managers about opportunities , new market developments and competition;
- You report on a daily basis in the ERP system;
- You have a Scientific higher degree (Bachelor level or higher)
- You have at least a first successful sale experience
- You have a good knowledge of sales techniques and the market ;
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a real entrepreneur;
- You are a good relationship builder, have strong commercial and communication skills;
- You are highly committed, result oriented with an analytical mind set;
- You can work independently without close supervision;
- You are self-motivating with a strong drive, innovative and creative.
- Dutch speaking and a good knowledge of English is mandatory. French is an asset.
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products ;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching ;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere ;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.