Analis SA/nv (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company with branches in Namur, Ghent and Rotterdam. We are specialized in the sales of laboratory equipment and offer technical, scientific and application support. Our customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. We also maintain close contact with the laboratories of parastatal institutes and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of leading brands Analis enjoys a privileged position on the Benelux market. We can rely on a workforce of 130 employees who contribute each day to attaining a turnover of 40 million euros.
You are responsible for the turnover and profit of your customer portfolio, which consists mainly of pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies and academic research centers in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg:
- You establish and maintain commercial contacts with existing and potential customers.
- You proactively inform clients of novelties and promotions.
- You analyze the needs of the customer and propose customized solutions.
- You assist in the development of the commercial proposal.
- You lead the follow-up of sales projects and public tenders.
- You negotiate prices and conditions with the customer in line with the strategy.
You will work closely with your colleagues:
- In cooperation with the application specialists and product managers you work towards a technically correct proposal.
- You inform your colleagues about new opportunities, market information and competition evolutions.
- You manage your sales funnel and make accurate monthly/yearly forecasts.
- You report your activities in the CRM system on a daily basis.
- You have a higher education in a scientific field (bachelor or master) or equivalent through experience.
- You have several years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnological/academic research and/or other relevant experience in the field of life sciences. Working experience with flow cytometry is an important asset.
- Commercial experience in the life sciences sector is an advantage; you can demonstrate this through relevant commercial successes.
- You are bilingual Dutch/French. A good knowledge of English is an added value.
- You are analytical and result oriented.
- You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and commercial skills.
- You are driven and enthusiastic.
- You are a real entrepreneur.
- A company with an excellent reputation and high quality products.
- A package of technical training and individual coaching as soon as you join the company.
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working environment;
- An attractive salary package with bonus, extra-legal benefits and a company car.