You are a product specialist in a specific product range and can offer our customers the best solution for their needs. You will conduct demonstrations and hold technical and strategic discussions with customers and key figures at Flemish laboratories.
- Providing technical and informative support in the sales process; Providing specific support in complex sales projects;
- Conducting demonstrations and installations, compiling quotes and providing colleagues with support in this task;
- You will be responsible for the sale of a specific product range in Flanders (LAF cabinets, incubators, ultra-freezers, water treatment systems, scales, etc.);
- Adapting the marketing policy of your products (in collaboration with colleagues), drawing up plans for individual products (product range compilation, marketing & communication campaigns);
- Participating in product positioning: prospection, strategic development, communication and marketing plan, compiling ‘sales tools’ & a ‘business plan’;
- You will report directly to the Product & Marketing Manager Life Sciences.
- A higher education degree in a scientific discipline or the equivalent through experience OR a higher education degree in a commercial discipline PLUS experience in a scientific and/or laboratory environment;
- Good knowledge of sales techniques;
- Experience in the sale of scientific products;
- Outstanding relations skills and good editing capacities;
- Perfect fluency in the Dutch language (native speaker level) and good command of the French and English languages (speaking and understanding).
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching as soon as you enter into service;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working climate;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.