Steel makes our world a better place.
Steel enables tall buildings being constructed, bridges, cars, trains, sophisticated medical equipment, space craft, etc. It is the building blocks of our society. Look around you; everything you see that was made by man, is either made from steel or steel were used in it’s creation.
NLMK has a presence across Europe with 6 manufacturing plants and is part of the very successful larger NLMK Group with manufacturing presence in 7 countries and selling our products in 70.
We are one of the most efficient steel producers in the world. We invest heavily into Research and Development to create new solutions for a modern world and use in our manufacturing processes Artificial Intelligence, augmented reality and many other technologies to help us to continually improve.
Steel is a perfect circular economy and can be recycled indefinitely. We are developing and driving towards a carbon-neutral steel industry. You can be part of this exciting world and help us shape the future.
- Support NLMK Clabecq with collection, check, rework, consolidation of data and calculations required during antidumping investigation by US Department of Commerce
- Learn the company’s sales process starting from raising of a sales order up to invoicing and payments from customers
- Collect commercial information from various sources and systems
- Prepare accurate calculation of sales EXW price for every transaction on the Home (Belgian) Market
- Preparation of various supporting databases of high complexity
- Preparation of narrative description of the processes and answers to support responses to US Department of Commerce – in relation to the calculations prepared
- Collect supporting documents (sales orders, invoices, etc.) proving the correctness of accumulated data
- Develop improvements facilitating data collection process
- Project will consist of 2 parts:
- Prepare data necessary to address Period of Review 3 of the antidumping investigation;
- Improve existing systems and processes in place to allow quicker and better quality data collection of databases required to support antidumping process and similar subjects in future.
- University diploma in finance & accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Finance/Controlling
- Experience in Sales department is a benefit
- Fluency in English;
- Structured and analytical mind set
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills - will need to work within several functions to collect sets of data
- Strong team player
- Strong time management skills
- Highly developed Excel skills and modelling
- Knowledge of SAP SD module is a strong benefit
- Ability to work on your own & problem solving approach
- Ability to work under strict timeline and deadlines requirement of Antidumping investigation defined by Department of Commerce.
- A fast paced environment with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to discover a special and amazing environment, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- The opportunity to develop yourself
Interested to discuss this role further?