Vesuvius Steel Flow Control develops solutions to channel and control the flow of molten steel from ladle > tundish > mould: Robotic Casting, Nozzles, Plates, Stoppers, Protection Tubes, Tundish Mould Fluxes, as well as Slide Gate Systems to regulate and monitor the steel flow. These products have been designed to resist extreme thermomechanical stress and corrosive environments. Most of these products are consumed during the process of making steel and, consequently, demand is primarily linked to steel production volumes. Continuing innovation allows us to offer enriched solutions that create additional value in our customers’ processes.
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Flow Control President and the Flow Control EC, including:
Agenda & Meeting Management:
- Managing diary, arranging meetings and conference calls
- Liaising with Flow Control President´s contacts
- Organisation and follow up on the FC meetings (booking meeting rooms, hotels, restaurants, lunches, taxis, etc)
- Practical organisation of the corporate HeaTt trainings with S. Orban (hotels, meeting rooms, lunches, taxis, invitation letters, etc)
- Keeping travel books (KPMG) for the FC PResident and FC EC members who are on non-resident tax regime updated
- Arrange Board meetings, dinners and Board visits. Source, view and recommend appropriate venues for such events as required
- Organising international travel, including visas (where appropriate), accommodation, transfers; prepare itineraries, etc. for the Flow Control President and his EC members
- Organise invoices and scan them for submitting monthly expenses for the Flow Control President and his EC members
- Sifting, prioritising, redirecting, actioning and drafting correspondence as appropriate
- Responding to queries on Flow Controls President´s behalf
- Follow up on: documents to be signed, calls, typing documents, welcoming visitors, mails, invoices ….
- Update of the Global Agreement database (GAD)
- Update and follow up of the publications in the “Moniteur belge”
- Printing and binding various documents (pamphlets, PPT, etc),
- Checking and validating the monthly Egencia invoice,
- Checking and validating the monthly Mastercard invoice + keeping proof of each transaction on file.
Bachelor in Administration or Formal secretarial qualification — such as Executive Secretary's Diploma, Private Secretary's Diploma or Private Secretaries' Certificate
Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature):
5 to 10 years Proven experience of working as an Executive Assistant supporting Executives in an international fast-paced and complex environment.
IT knowledge and capability: Full Microsoft Office Suite with Advanced knowledge of Word, Powepoint and Excel. Lotus Notes Database and SAP (Success Factors) use is an advantage
Language capability: English and French at Advanced Level – C1 or equivalent
- Excellent planning, organising and execution skills. Strong ability to prioritise an often busy and conflicting workload and manage pressure is essential The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems is crucial.
- Autonomous & Committed
- A flexible and professional manner. Should be available to respond to urgent correspondence or take calls outside office hours when required
- Proactive/ Self starter and able to work with autonomy and minimal direction, often alone as most of the members of the team travel a great deal
- Polished communication skills, including excellent standard of written and spoken English
- The confidence and capability to work with senior executives, both internal and external
- A quality-driven, detail-oriented approach, consistently aiming for high standards
- The capability to keep matters confidential
- Strong interpersonal skills
Problem solving & complexity:
The most difficult aspects of this role are:
- Juggling busy diaries to provide an efficient use of managers' time
- The ability to multi-task at particularly busy times whilst continuing to carry out competing demands of managers and others
- Working under pressure