Purpose of the position
- To assist the Flight Operations Director and the Training Manager in all crew training related matters and ensure general administrative support.
- Directly report to the Training Manager
Main activities and responsibilities
Training and Crew Administration:
- Assist in the follow-up and update of the training documents of Air Belgium loadmasters in order to plan the trainings.
- Enable accurate recording of all training and checking activities of crewmembers within the company through timely distribution to the instructors and/or trainees of training and checking forms required for the training activities.
- To co-ordinate with the rostering all crew training activities, to check the performed initial and recurrent training activities in accordance with the requirements of the Company and training manuals.
- Maintain regular contacts with the training facilities regarding the organisation and booking of all training activities, and through co-ordination of the hotac, travel and transportation arrangements for the training activities with the relevant departments.
General administrative support
- Assist the Flight Operations Director and the Training Manager for all administrative related matters
- Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
- Display a discrete, positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
- High standard of self-motivation to meet targets and timescales
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum one year of operational experience in aviation is a plus
- Familiar with Flight crew licenses and crew Training activities
- Fluent in French or Dutch & English (both written and spoken).
- Good organization skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal at all levels.
- Strong computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages is essential; accurate and proficient keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently both written and verbal at all levels
- Stress resistant: ability to work under pressure and to deadlines; mature attitude with willingness to develop the role.
- Assertive, tactful / confidential; shorthand essential; good organizer.
We offer :
• A permanent contract
• A package in line with industry standards