Reporting to the Commercial Manager France BeNeLux an opportunity has arisen for an account manager to join the team.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting and growing the sales at some customers and possible other customers in the region Fla-Neth.
- Develop our products & services sales at customers.
- Assist customer in the usage of our products/services and solve problems.
- Offer technical responses to customer needs through the offer of new products/services.
- Respond to sales enquiries through preparation of quotes.
- Products/services trials and prepare report.
- Lead technical projects
- Manage delivery schedule and follow-up stock.
- Perform a monthly report to summarize activities.
- Contribute to activities at other customers within the region as required
- Contribute to the elaboration of the commercial strategy.
- Work in collaboration with the customer service administrators, the product specialists, the R&D department and other team members.
- Participate proactively to the HSE objectives of the Group.
Knowledge, experience and skills needed:
- Technical graduate or master diploma
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in industry
- Background/experience in refractories and/or systems, but applications are also invited from people with a good engineering background within our company.
- Excellent team player, communicates efficiently, autonomous, adaptive, well organized and initiative taker, solve problems effectively, and demonstrates good selling and negotiation skills.
- The position will require frequent travel to the customers within the region as well as occasional travels to other customers within France BeNeLux sales area.
- You speak fluently Dutch and English. Basic in French