Reporting to the Commercial Manager France BeNeLux an opportunity has arisen for an account manager to join the team.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting and growing the sales at our main customers and possible other customers in the region FlaNeth.
- Identify areas of growths or new sales in our products & services at customers and propose quotes as applicable.
- Train and or organize specific support enabling customer to use our products/services according standards.
- Participate and follow up on products/services trials and prepare report as well as feedback to the customer.
- Establish and maintain customer relations at different levels of operation, technical, commercial, R&D and operators
- Where in place prepare and organize for technical meetings and ensure appropriate technical support (Product Management, R&D) can be provided/present.
- Follow up on actions from meetings internal and at customer to ensure no delay in customer feedback.
- Drive resolution of customer complaints and or improvement throughout the whole process with support from Quality, Product Man agent, Plants etc
- Establish and maintain performance data and regular review as appropriate for all products and services at the customer
- Anticipate on trends of performance and or needs from the customer and initiate improvement projects at the customer that can bring total package solutions for the customer.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the commercial strategy.
- Manage delivery schedule and follow-up stock.
- Work in collaboration with the customer service administrators, the product specialists, the R&D department and other team members.
- Participate proactively to the HSE objectives of the Group.
- Contribute to activities at other customers within the region as required
Knowledge, experience and skills needed:
- HBO techniek WTB or Chemische Technologie or master degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in industry
- Background/experience in refractories and/or systems, but applications are also invited from people with a good engineering background within our company.
- Excellent team player, communicates efficiently, autonomous, adaptive, well organized and initiative taker, solve problems effectively, and demonstrates good selling and negotiation skills.
- The position will require frequent travel to the customers within the region as well as occasional travels to other customers within France BeNeLux sales area.
- You speak fluently Dutch and English. Basic in French