You’re looking to be part of a team where your ideas are valued, and you see the direct impact of your work? You love challenges and you have a “go-getter” attitude?
You want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe that helps corporations to have a positive impact on society? Then we want to meet you!
Our client is a world-class digital solution that helps around 300 clients in over 30 countries optimize their CSR, Grants and Sponsoring activities.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy through Tech!
Their client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Their dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Their headcount has been growing by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 25%!
- Continue to open the European market, drive revenue generation for the company through qualifying and closing new business deals (carry an individual sales quota)
- Prospect new potential clients by phone, email, or social networks. Understand their needs and challenge their current solution. Demonstrate the ways of how our digital solution will impact your prospect’s operations
- Negotiate and close contracts and pricing, become a specialist and networker in the field of Grant making, Volunteering and Sponsorship Management
- Manage the sales cycle in Europe from A to Z and develop the brand
- Work closely with other teams (Marketing to boost inbound generation, Customer Success to generate cross sales deals, …)
- Participate in strategic thinking and market analysis
- You have experience selling and dealing with large enterprises/organizations in past roles
- You have carried an individual quota and hit your targets (or exceeded it!)
- You have a first B2B technology sales experience
- You have experience managing an entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- You are a native German speaker with fluency in English - absolute must!
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (ie. Hubspot) and other sales tools is a plus
- Experience selling into Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Grant Management or Community Investment is an asset, but not required
- Scale-up experience is a plus as past experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You’re independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious and have experience in a grass-roots business development role
- You have an EU citizenship or a valid Belgian work permit
The ideal future colleague will have a little plus
- You are a team player who wants to contribute to the success of the company and have an impact on the growth of the company
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment
- You want to track your record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fix wage
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual echo-checks
- Transports reimbursed or km by car
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- An end year bonus based on the company's annual performance
We focus on you
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office - we deliver a bucket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee - you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants - we take very good care of our diverse office flora, and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto, and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages!)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness are valued
- Friday Demos - once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events - twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas).
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members
Don't miss this opportunity: Just add your CV in English!
The contact person for this opportunity is Mrs Gwendoline DE ROBIANO.
#socialimpact #CSR #SaaS #Belgium #Brussels #Startup #Salesjob