Assystem Group is an international and independent engineering company. Assystem has been supporting and managing challenging projects and deploying cross-functional expertise across key industrial sectors like nuclear, energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, transport, automotive, aerospace, life-sciences... The group employs over 12,000 engineers in continental Europe, UK, GCC, North America, Africa, India and Southeast Asia and in 2015 had revenues of 1.4 billion USD.
Assystem opened a subsidiary in Belgium in 2009 to support and develop the activities of its local customers in their respective sectors. In the field of Life Sciences, its offering is characterised by an in depth knowledge of the processes and methodologies associated with highly regulated environments.
Assystem Belgium has ambitious growth objectives in the coming years. Having established ourselves with excellent references in the French speaking part of Belgium we are now looking to leverage our expertise across the entire country. To support this objective we are recruiting;
Project Engineers - Pharmaceutical
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the successful execution of the assignments that you are responsible for.
- Following an analysis of user needs, you implement, design studies, modifications, and installations of machinery, equipment or buildings
- You develop study based specifications and consult with suppliers and choose the most suitable solution
- During the preparatory phase , you schedule the arrival or modification of the equipment if taking place whilst production on the site is ongoing.
- During construction, you ensure that suppliers perform in accordance with expectations, as defined in the specifications and ensure the site complies with safety requirements;
- When the construction / installation phase is complete, you:
- Organise the commissioning of the facility,
- Carry out static checks (check building plans, PID, electrical plans ...)
- Carry out functionality checks (pump flow rate, stirring speed, air flow rate).
- In case of defects or non-compliance, you compile a list and closely monitor the corrective actions carried out by the suppliers.
- Master in Engineering
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical sector, ideally as a Project Engineer
- You can read P & ID and electrical plans
- You are able to perform load calculations (pump flow rate, stirring speed, air flow);
- You speak either Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of technical English;
- You are independent, rigorous, organized
- You have management skills coupled with good listening and communication skills.
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.